Saturday 31 March 2012

If Only...

If only I had a really groovy extendable hand,
So I could grab things really far away
And not have to stand

If only I had a magical house
With a teleportation system
And a little talking mouse.

If only I had an enchanted oven
that churned out meals on demand.
Really tasty ones, by the dozen.

If only my cat was the size of a Whale
Then it would be big enough so I could slide down its tail!

If only I had a regenerating cheese
So I could eat it forever and ever.
Unlimited fromagerie teas!

If only my eyeballs were made of chocolate and not of jelly
Then if I got peckish I could pluck them out and eat them
to fill up my growling belly.

If only...






2 comments:

  1. Would you really want a cat the size of a whale,
    you couldn't then get to your door to collect your mail!!!

    ReplyDelete