Tuesday 27 December 2011

Catherine Carpet (A Woman's touch)

Catherine Carpet is this stunning lady's name
I've become infatuated. Possessed. And I feel no shame.

Soft skin like a ripe french peach
Scent like hot, fresh kittens
With pearly piano key teeth.

Her hair cascades down her creamy back like a river of chocolate lava.
Her voice reverberates through my core, sending me into a cosmic lather.

Her mouth is like a letter box
Wide and Inviting
I want discover her like an Island
Because she's so very exciting

Catherine has a flexible spine
The shapes she can shift blow my mind.

Long legs like enchanted linguine.
A rump, firm and tight and very teeny.

Her brain is complex like a Badgers warren
Her intelligence terrifies me and her middle name is Lauren.

God Catherine. You send me wild with carnivorous desire
My loins ache for you. My sex burns like fire.

All I want to do is eat you up like my favourite meal
Lock you up in a box and have a good feel.

I'm going to fold you up like a jumper and put you in a drawer
If someone asks where you are, I'll say "I never saw' er"

You make me fizz, you make me squirm
I want you to infect my body like a horrible germ.

I'll see you soon Catherine. You won't have to wait long.
I'm round the corner right now actually.
My elegant, nimble, nubile Swan.


























2 comments:

  1. Erotic, beautiful, poetic yet intriguing.
    Simple but strong words to describe my feeling.
    Thank you for this piece you're offering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love this post...!!
    anyway i fancy you so much... when will you be in any film again..??

    ann - ur indonesian fan

    ReplyDelete